Every interaction is an opportunity to create a positive customer experience.
A “touchpoint” can be defined as any interaction that your company has with prospects or customers.
Collectively, these touchpoints define the Customer Experience. The better that experience, the more likely it is that you’ll retain the customer or sell the prospect.
Customer Experience is the most important factor that influences a B2B purchase decision.
Through our Touchpoint Analysis, we help you improve the Customer Experience to anticipate and meet your buyers’ needs in every possible interaction. We have developed a 5-step process to analyze our client’s touchpoints:
- Identify and evaluate each touchpoint interaction
- Determine where there is room for improvement and establish best practices
- Implement the suggested improvements
- Measure the impact of those improvements
- Declare success or go to Plan B for additional improvement ideas
Make sure every interaction with your customers and prospects meets their expectations, and watch your sales grow.