BUSINESS SUCCESS BLOG
- 5 Stats to Shake Up Your Boss’s View on B2B Digital Marketing April 12, 2017Marketing your business online often ends up being put on the back burner with older companies. Most of those companies have a website but, they rarely update it or utilize. It can be frustrating if your company’s struggling to generate new leads and not using every tool available.
- Social Media Business Strategies March 30, 2017There was a time when the only social media platform around was Myspace (insert crickets chirping). The world of social media has drastically changed over the years and it’s no longer just a place for users but a place for businesses. There are over 91 social media platforms but that doesn’t mean you need to […]
- Who is Fred? About Google’s Latest Algorithm Update March 16, 2017An unconfirmed Google algorithm update known as “Fred” began making its presence known on March 9th. This latest ranking update is reported to have impacted site rankings in a variety of ways. As with the many other Google algorithm changes you hear about, Fred may have you wondering how your site may have been impacted […]Erin Meyer
- Does Your Home Page Excite Viewers? March 9, 2017If your home page does not excite your viewers, does it at least engage their interest? The home page of your website plays as extremely important role as it is often the first page viewers see when visiting your business online. If this crucial page does not do everything it should be doing, it is […]Erin Meyer
LOCAL MARKETING BLOG
- Google Insights You Might Be Missing April 21, 2017Google My Business listing information is like online gold. It’s helpful for potential customers to find your listing on Google and it’s helpful for business owners to know helpful listing data. It’s basically a win-win situation!
- 5 Ways to Build Trust as a Local Business April 14, 2017The rise of online shopping and big box stores has made it tougher for small businesses to compete in their own local markets. While the mega retailers can often undercut local businesses on price, there is one key advantage local businesses can leverage, and that is trust. Shoppers tend to be more confident about doing […]Erin Meyer
- Google’s Quality Raters April 7, 2017Who would have thought that Google would actually use real humans to improve search results!? Google is using a new way to better identify content that is potentially offensive or upsetting to searchers. The goal of this is to allow for only factual, accurate & trustworthy information to show up first in search results & […]Colleen Frye
- Marketing automation is such a buzz word, but is it really useful? March 31, 2017The biggest problem facing everyone today is time management. Every app, innovation, and “paradigm shift in synergy” results in the same thing… more time to do other things. This doesn’t always make life easier, sometimes it opens up the door for more responsibilities or creates unexpected outcomes. One Netflix employee even eliminated her own job […]