BUSINESS SUCCESS BLOG
- 3 Website Trends to Avoid in 2017 February 23, 2017Similar to consumer technology, the web and how we interact with it is constantly evolving. Every day we see new designs and graphic effects rolling out on the websites we view in all kinds of markets, from business to shopping to entertainment. For developers, this means you have to be at the top of your […]
- 3 Ways to Make Not-So-Exciting B2B Marketing Content More Engaging February 16, 2017As a digital marketing company, we serve a wide range of businesses and markets. When discussing ideas for engaging content, we sometimes hear B2B clients say “my customers only care about price” or “there’s nothing that interesting to talk about.” No matter what your product or service, there is always more to talk about than […]Erin Meyer
- Why Website Load Time Matters For Rank February 8, 2017Site speed and page load times are important factors for both search engine rankings and usability. Optimizing your website load time is one of the most cost effective ways to make sure as many people as possible are viewing your content.
- Advanced Analytics for Forms January 19, 2017The subject of website analytics is very important for every company that wants to gauge their online success. Everyone who wants to succeed is doing it, and software like Google Analytics can provide you with a plethora of information about your site and its engagement. Is there more that you can be doing though? The […]
LOCAL MARKETING BLOG
- Email Automation for Beginners February 24, 2017Email automation, marketing workflows, drip campaigns or whatever you want to call it are all the same basic thing. They are automatically sent, personalized, and tracked emails shared with your customers or leads. It is easy to get overwhelmed by the options and implementation of these programs and the services that tout it can be […]
- Google Maps Sorting Feature February 15, 2017Just another reason for us to realize how important Google+ reviews really are. In mid-December, Google added a sorting feature to Google Maps that allows the user to sort by review rating - 2-star, 3-star and 4-star (as shown below).Colleen Frye
- Small Business Owners, Huddle Around! February 9, 2017There’s nothing hiding the fact that small business owners have to work extra hard to compete with the big box retailers. Now more than ever, we’ve been reminded that shopping at a local business is the best way and it totally supports our economy, provides jobs and a ton of other awesome things.
- Promoting Local Business: 5 Things You Should Be Doing Online January 31, 2017The buyers who are looking for the products and services you sell are using the internet to find their local options. When they go online, are they going to find you? This is an important question you should ask yourself as a local business owner. Just having a website is not enough to ensure they […]Erin Meyer