BUSINESS SUCCESS BLOG
- Give Your Local Email Marketing Campaign a Boost May 26, 2017Is your local email marketing campaign delivering the results you want? If not, you may be considering giving up on email as marketing strategy. Before you do that, there are things you should consider.Erin Meyer
- 5 Stats to Shake Up Your Boss’s View on B2B Digital Marketing April 12, 2017Marketing your business online often ends up being put on the back burner with older companies. Most of those companies have a website but, they rarely update it or utilize. It can be frustrating if your company’s struggling to generate new leads and not using every tool available.
- Social Media Business Strategies March 30, 2017There was a time when the only social media platform around was Myspace (insert crickets chirping). The world of social media has drastically changed over the years and it’s no longer just a place for users but a place for businesses. There are over 91 social media platforms but that doesn’t mean you need to […]
- Who is Fred? About Google’s Latest Algorithm Update March 16, 2017An unconfirmed Google algorithm update known as “Fred” began making its presence known on March 9th. This latest ranking update is reported to have impacted site rankings in a variety of ways. As with the many other Google algorithm changes you hear about, Fred may have you wondering how your site may have been impacted […]Erin Meyer
LOCAL MARKETING BLOG
- How Valuable Are Keywords In Domain URL? May 5, 2017For years, SEO enthusiasts have been trying to understand if there was a SEO value of having keywords in your domain URL. Despite this being up for debate, it’s certainly clear that a page’s URL can fill a number of important roles. Just think, when you search for something in Google, they show you the […]Colleen Frye
- How to Create Quality Website Content for a Small Business April 28, 2017“Content is King”, a cliché that every business owner has been told by someone in a marketing department. All clichés are based in at least some reality and even though “Content is King” is an oversimplification, it is based in truth. In order for a small or medium business to compete with big box stores […]Will McKenzie
- Google Insights You Might Be Missing April 21, 2017Google My Business listing information is like online gold. It’s helpful for potential customers to find your listing on Google and it’s helpful for business owners to know helpful listing data. It’s basically a win-win situation!
- 5 Ways to Build Trust as a Local Business April 14, 2017The rise of online shopping and big box stores has made it tougher for small businesses to compete in their own local markets. While the mega retailers can often undercut local businesses on price, there is one key advantage local businesses can leverage, and that is trust. Shoppers tend to be more confident about doing […]Erin Meyer