Love it or hate it, there is no denying the influence of Facebook. The popular social media platform becomes more widely used each year. This trend has significant implications for your business. According to a 2012 State of Inbound Marketing report, 77% of B2C companies, and 43% of B2B companies acquired customers from Facebook.
Now more than ever, it is important for businesses to have a presence on Facebook. This means more than just having a business page. To appear on any newsfeeds, your page needs to be active with posts. Frequency of posts should keep you visible without being annoying or considered clutter. A good place to start is around three posts per week. From there you can adjust based on the response.
Your posts should be interesting and engaging enough to encourage comments, liking, and sharing. Creativity is key, but be cautious with subject matter – when in doubt, leave it out.
Here are 12 easy reusable post ideas you can start using today:
- Spotlight and link to any new content on your website.
- Post a link to a tutorial that relates to your products or services.
- Share an article relating to your business.
- Post “behind the scenes” pictures that show your employees at work.
- Take a poll asking your visitors which of your products or services is their favorite.
- Share fun photos of your employees or company events.
- Share a vintage photo relating to your business for a #TBT (Throwback Thursday) post.
- Invite your followers to share pictures of themselves at your business.
- Recognize a local team, organization, or individual for a great achievement.
- Share an inspiring quote or funny meme.
- Ask your followers to share why they love your products or services.
- Brag about a great accomplishment by one of your employees.
Ready for more social media ideas for your small business? Give us a call!