Upright Communications is excited to share another client success story! This report focuses on WPT Nonwovens, a Kentucky-based nonwovens manufacturer.
About the Client
WPT Nonwovens has been an Upright Client since 2015. Located in Beaver Dam, Kentucky, WPT manufactures nonwoven fabrics, including polyester, cotton, rayon, and blended nonwoven fabrics.
Serving global markets in the medical, hygiene, and industrial sectors since 2008, the company provides high quality, affordable products that fit the needs of small order customers and large multinational corporations alike. The original WPT plant was constructed in the early 1970’s. Since then, the company has continued to grow into a thriving business and member of the Beaver Dam community.
In 2018, WPT Nonwovens began a major growth and expansion initiative, which included investment in new capital equipment and the opening of a new production facility. These new developments have greatly enhanced the company’s production capabilities and capacity. The new equipment has also allowed them to expand their market reach with new types of nonwoven material. In addition to the ongoing SEO and keyword optimization, the Upright program goals for 2018 focused largely on promoting the new WPT facility, new job creation, equipment capabilities, and new products.
In addition to promotions on the WPT blog, we also sent press releases to local news websites and nonwovens industry organizations.
SPECIAL HIRING PROMOTIONS
- Join our Team
- Careers Page Form Enhancements
- Facebook Jobs
- LinkedIn and Facebook Social Media Postings
- Hiring Blitz Press Release and Event Promotion
ADDITIONAL PROMOTIONAL EFFORTS
- New Photo Gallery
- Added ‘Sign-Up’ to Blog and incorporated MailChimp
- LinkedIn and Facebook Postings
- Promotional eBook
- Promoted ‘Premium’ and ‘Made in America’ initiative
- Countdown of Plant Opening
- Google My Business Postings and Optimization
- Moz Local Updates
- Improved CTA’s on Website to Gain Better Leads
- Re-designed Home Page to Align with New Facility, Equipment, and Offerings
Special features such as a badge logo and countdown ticker were used to promote the new facility opening
Several news outlets and industry organizations ran articles on the press releases we distributed announcing the facility opening, new equipment, and the hiring events. In March of 2019, the Global Biodegradable Nonwovens Market Insights, Forecast To 2025 was released, and featured WPT Nonwovens as one of the industry’s top manufacturers of biodegradable nonwovens.
Success by the Numbers
- 111% increase in total visits when comparing 2017 to 2018
- 153% increase in organic visits when comparing 2017 to 2018
- 29% increase in direct visits when comparing 2017 to 2018
- 28% increase in social visits when comparing 2017 to 2018
- 169% increase in phone calls when comparing 2017 to 2018
- 125% increase in email leads when comparing 2017 to 2018
Upright Communications is excited to help growing clients like WPT Nonwovens to establish and expand their market reach through a strategic online presence. We would love to partner with you to optimize your digital marketing impact! Contact us to discuss your goals!