Did you know that 57% of users are using their mobile devices to search the internet each and every day? In fact, 90% of American adults own a cellphone or other type of mobile device, but only 75% of adults have a computer to access the internet making a cell phone the perfect way to search for products and services online. They are searching for companies, just like you!
Have you and your business ever considered mobile marketing? Do you know what mobile marketing is? Mobile marketing is basically just getting your company information in the forefront of mobile phone users. Don’t get left in the dust. Let’s look at some convincing statistics as to why you should consider mobile marketing:
- 23 days a year are spent on your phone
- Number of Android phones sold per day when stacked equals the height of 327 Empire State buildings
- 25% of Americans use onlymobile devices to access the internet
Are you convinced?
If you want to participate in mobile marketing, consider calling Upright Communications! Here are a few ways to help get you started:
- Get a mobile friendly website – get help creating a site that can be easily viewed on a mobile smartphone.
- Claim and optimize your local listings on Google+, Bing Local and Yelp – mobile is closely connected to local resources like the ones mentioned. Creating business centers on these major sites will impact your ability to be found for searches done on a mobile phone.
- Submit your company to local directories like Superpages.com, etc. which also influence your mobile search positioning.
- Consider mobile advertising, especially in Google Adwords
Meta description: How important is mobile marketing for your business? Let’s just say we consider it a necessity when it comes to SEO and online marketing.