Are You Leveraging the Advantage of Google Search Console?
Search Console is a Google service that helps webmasters monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot their website’s performance in Google search rankings. The purpose of Google Search Console is to help webmasters understand and improve how the search engine sees your website.
Search Console offers tools and reports for the following actions:
- Confirm that Google can find and crawl your site
- Fix indexing problems and request re-indexing of new or updated content
- View Google Search traffic data for your site:
- how often your site appears in Google Search
- which search queries show your site
- how often searchers click through for those queries
- and more
- Receive alerts when Google encounters indexing, spam, or other issues on your site
- Show you which sites link to your website
- Troubleshoot issues for mobile usability, and other Search features
While free training is available for anyone to use the Search Console tool, many business owners simply do not have the time to use them. Upright works with the Google Search Console on behalf of our clients to monitor their website traffic, optimize their ranking, and strategically optimize the appearance of the search results.
Ready to make the most of your digital marketing efforts? Contact us to discuss your goals!